Only A Christian… (In no particular order)
1. Only a Christian is audacious enough to fold every piece of wisdom, law, and advice into a simple, one sentence plan for success: ‘Love God with everything you’ve got, and Love your neighbor as yourself’.
2. Only a Christian has the audacity to tell the rest of the world that the purpose of all life, all meaning, all love, and all Hope in the world is to be found in a bearded fellow who walked around 2000 years ago claiming to be God.
3. Only a Christian celebrates the gain of their life, by their loss of it.
4. Only a Christian would be foolish enough to follow a guy who up front told them to expect daily ridicule, abandonment from friends, rejection from their families, physical and mental torture from society, and even death – and to count it all as a blessing.
5. Only A Christian would gather regularly with others to remember, celebrate, and be thankful for the gruesome death of their leader.
6. Only a Christian claims that the God of time, substance and being itself would come to meet us where we are, and rescue us personally. All other religions concentrate on getting to, becoming, or acting like a god.
7. Only a Christian knows that seeing the miraculous is actually witnessing how the world is supposed to work, and not some one time inexplicable event.
What claim would you add to this?